Date based campaigns and auto Birthday/Anniversary emails
It’s interesting as well as pleasing thing to send Birthday/Anniversary wishes. MailFed allows its users to configure auto responders to do this job efficiently with least effort. Different uses cases for this feature can ve –
1. Send automatic Birthday/Anniversary wishes
2. Send automatic appreciation to customers for completing X number of years with you
3. Send automatic warranty/service expiry notifications
and much more !
We will dicuss on how to configure a Birthday/Anniversary based campaign here :
You should have the required date (Birthday/Anniversary/Service signup or any) as a field in the list you want to send autoresponders for. See the below screenshot for example :
Now you are all good to configure the auto responder !
1. Create a segment with a condition where field as the birthday field in list, operator as “is” and value as “[BIRTHDAY]”
2. Start a new campaign. Select the list and the newly created segment.
3. Schedule it as a DAILY recurring campaign.
Yay, done ! Now MailFed will take care of the automatic digital wishes for you to make you and your customers happy 🙂